Dental Care Somerset Open for Emergencies Only
At Dental Care Somerset, our core mission is to improve the quality of the lives of our patients, team and community. We now feel in an abundance of caution the best way to live that mission is by closing the office to everyone except emergency patients until March 30, 2020.
We have spent more than a decade building one of the best teams of general dentists, specialists and support staff and while this is a big bump in the road we look forward to returning to serving our community 7am – 8pm six days a week as soon as this crisis is behind us.
We suspect you may have a few concerns or questions so we’ve done our best to answer them below:
What if I need an emergency visit?
Dental Care Somerset will be seeing patients for emergency treatment Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Can I still reach an “on call” doctor by phone?
Yes, we will still be answering our phones in the event of a patient emergency phone call. Please call the regular office phone number.
Is it safe to come to the office?
We are taking extra precautions to protect our patients and team from COVID-19 including: fewer patients in the office at a time, special phone screening, special in office screening before treatment and additional protective equipment including face shields.
What should I do if I need dental help and I am sick?
Our doctors are available for telephone consultations and can provide urgent treatment if needed with thorough protection for patients and the team.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation in these times of uncertainty. We believe that if we all play our individual roles and work as a community we will be able to help alleviate and overcome the crisis that we are facing.
It is with sincere compassion that we wish you patience, health and good will during these difficult times.
Proud to Be In-Network With
We are in network with most insurance, offer interest free financing for approved patients and comprehensive solutions for uninsured patients.
Your Advantages With Dental Care Somerset
At Dental Care Somerset we offer high-quality dental care to adults and children in a modern, comfortable office space.
- High-quality, affordable care
- A complete range of dental services for your entire family
in one convenient location
- Board certified specialists in implants and oral surgery
- Committed to ensuring patient comfort
- Modern equipment, techniques and technology
- In-network with most dental benefits plans
- Affordable solutions for non-insured patients
- Friendly and caring staff
- A focus on patient education
- Convenient hours: Open Mon-Sat from 7 a.m – 8 p.m.
* Special Offer Details: If you have eligible benefits remaining, met your deductible requirements and insurance where a co-pay is not required, your exam, x-rays and cleaning will be at no cost to you. If your insurance requires a co-pay you must pay the required out-of-pocket cost.