Comprehensive Dental Care Plan
The Dental Care Somerset Comprehensive Dental plan has been created to meet the needs of patients without dental insurance. With the plan, patients have no out of pocket cost for exams, cleanings and x-rays plus receive a discount on other treatment. Because the plan has no authorizations, deductibles, maximums, claim forms, limitations on pre-existing conditions or waiting periods, it has become a popular choice among many of our patients when seeing our Somerset dentist.
Annual benefits of the plan include: (Value $837.00)
- Unlimited exams or emergency exams by doctors
- Two dental cleanings, including fluoride treatments
- All necessary digital x-rays
- Screenings for oral cancer
- Dental work discounts
- Adults 14+: $252 for 1 year (Save $585). $21 per month!
- Perio Plan: $399 for 1 year (Save $700). $33 per month!
- Kids 13 and under: $144 for 1 year (Save $693). $12 per month!
- Plan’s effective date is on file in our office. No membership card is needed!
- NON-REFUNDABLE. We will not issue refunds or premiums should the patient decide not to use the plan
- Complete annual fee must be paid at enrollment time
- $50 reactivation fee will be charged if the plan lapses
- Benefit coverage is subject to annual review and change
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan
The Comprehensive Dental Plan is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For any kind of hospital charges or hospitalizations
- For injuries and services covered by workman’s compensation
- For specialists’ referrals
- For dental care costs covered under medical, automobile or any other claims
- For any procedure which the office dentist or doctor believes lies outside the realm of their treatment ability